You can apply for a SingPass by
The following groups are eligible to apply for SingPass:
Using this online request service (The SingPass will be mailed to you within 4 working days for local addresses), or
- Proceeding to nearest SingPass counter location (immediate issuance of SingPass)
- Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident
- Employment Pass and Personalised Employment Pass holders
- EntrePass holders
- S-Pass holders
- Dependant Pass holders (of EP, PEP, EntrePass and S-Pass holders)
- Selected Work Permit Holders*
Please note that work pass holders who are eligible to apply for SingPass can
only do so on the following Monday after their work pass has been issued.
*To check eligibility, click here and go to WP Online for Status Check
If you are resetting your SingPass using this online request service, your new SingPass will be mailed to you
within 4 working days for local addresses.
Rate this e-Service
NOTE: Your new SingPass will be posted to your address registered with the Government.
This e-Service will take about 3 minutes to complete.