1. What is Myinfo business?
Designed by the Singapore Government, Myinfo business is a service that enables businesses to consent and share its corporate and applicant's personal data for simpler online transactions.
Business users leveraging on Singpass can control and consent to share their data securely with participating businesses for more seamless digital transactions. They can enjoy less form-filling and a reduced need for providing supporting documentation for verification.
2. What are the benefits of Myinfo business?
By using their Myinfo business profile, authorised Singpass users can enjoy the following benefits at participating digital services:
- Minimise repetitive filling of your personal and corporate information in online transactions;
- Lower incidence of mistakes as a result of human error; and
- Reduce the need to submit physical documents as verification to complete transactions.
3. How do I view or update my entity details in Myinfo business?
Myinfo business retrieves data that businesses have lodged with the Government.
To view or amend your data, please contact the following source agencies:
4. How do I update my personal details?
These data are official records retrieved from government sources and it reflects what has been registered with the government. Should any information be incorrect, please contact the relevant agency to update the respective data. Please note that it will normally take 1-3 working days for your Myinfo profile to reflect the updated data after verification by the relevant agency.
5. How do I sign up for a Singpass with corporate access?
Singpass user can be authorised to transact on behalf of their businesses at www.corppass.gov.sg. It is now the only login method for online corporate transactions with more than 160 government digital services.
To do so, please click here.
6. Through Myinfo business, can I retrieve the personal data of other directors in my business?
No. For privacy reasons, during the retrieval of Myinfo business data, you can only access your business’s corporate data and your own personal data.
7. How do I know if I am assigned to use the Myinfo business service for my entity?
Assigned Singapore residents with a valid authorised Singpass account may use the service. You may refer here to our guide on eligibility for details.
8. How can I participate in Myinfo business?
Locally-registered businesses may develop digital services which integrate with Myinfo business APIs to streamline B2B interactions with their customers. Interested businesses may login to the Singpass API Developer & Partner Portal with the authorised Singpass credentials to submit a linkup request for Myinfo business data.
9. Will the Government be adding other datasets to Myinfo business?
The Government will assess the usefulness of other datasets in simplifying online transactions for businesses when adding them to Myinfo business.
10. Can I authorise a Third Party Entity to transact on behalf of my business?
No. As data shared via Myinfo business is with the explicit consent of the transacting businesses, transactions are performed by officers of the businesses themselves.