Before you register for a Singpass account, please complete these two steps:
- Check that you fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- The minimum age requirement is 15 years old.
- The following groups of users are eligible to apply for Singpass:
- Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident
- Employment Pass and Personalised Employment Pass holders
- EntrePass holders
- S-Pass holders
- Dependant Pass holders (of EP, PEP, EntrePass and S-Pass holders)
- Long Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders
- Selected Long Term Visit Pass holders
- Work Permit holders
- Student Pass holders
- Immigration Exemption Order holders
- Ensure that the address stated on your NRIC or FIN card is correct. Click here if you need to update it.
Ready to register for Singpass?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can register for a Singpass account easily online!
Singpass Two-Factor Authentication (Singpass 2FA) helps to better protect your personal data. There are two steps in this security process:If you are logging in with Singpass ID and password:
- Step 1: Enter your Singpass ID and password.
- Step 2: Enter a One-Time Password sent via SMS, or use Singpass Face Verification.
If you are logging in with Singpass app:
- Step 1: Scan the QR code displayed on the login page using the Singpass app QR code scanner, if you are using a desktop. Tap (touch and release) on the QR code, if you are logging in on a mobile device.
- Step 2: Use your fingerprint or enter your 6-digit passcode in the Singpass app.
You need Singpass 2FA to perform government digital transactions that involve sensitive information, such as filing taxes and viewing CPF statements.
Here are the step-by-step guides on how you can set up your Singpass 2FA easily online!
|Singpass app [New!]|
This allows you to log in with just your mobile phone and fingerprint or 6-digit passcode.
This allows you to receive One-Time Passwords (OTPs) via SMS. Click here to view guide.
|OneKey token 2FA|
The OneKey token service has been discontinued. Please use any of the alternative 2FA methods to log in. Click here for more information.