Before you register for a SingPass account, please complete these two steps:
- Check that you fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- You are at least 15 years old and
- You are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident / an Employment Pass holder / an eligible Work Permit holder (click here to check your eligibility)
- Ensure that the address stated on your NRIC or FIN card is correct. Click here if you need to update it.
Ready to register for SingPass?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can register a SingPass account easily online!
SingPass Two-Factor Authentication (SingPass 2FA) helps to better protect your personal data. There are two steps in this security process:If you are logging in with SingPass ID and password:
- Step 1: Enter your SingPass ID and password.
- Step 2: Enter a One-Time Password sent via SMS, or generated through a OneKey Token.
If you are logging in with SingPass Mobile:
- Step 1: Scan the QR code displayed on the login page using the SingPass Mobile QR code scanner, if you are using a desktop. Tap (touch and release) on the QR code, if you are logging in on a mobile device.
- Step 2: Use your fingerprint or enter your 6-digit passcode in the SingPass Mobile app.
You need SingPass 2FA to perform government digital transactions that involve sensitive information, such as filing taxes and viewing CPF statements.
Here are the step-by-step guides on how you can set up your SingPass 2FA easily online!
|SingPass Mobile [New!]|
This allows you to receive One-Time Passwords (OTPs) via SMS. Click here to view guide.
|OneKey Token 2FA|
This allows you to generate OTPs via a physical token. Click here to view guide.